What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, credit card information, postal code or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you (when you make a purchase, surf the website, or use certain other site features) in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests. • To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
We do not actually store or keep any credit card information on our servers, all customer details are held at Elavon, encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and Verisign.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
They are also used to help us understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity, which enables us to provide you with improved services.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We have implemented Demographics and Interests Reporting and the User-ID Feature
- We will not facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information collected through any Google advertising product or feature unless we have robust notice of, and the user’s prior affirmative consent to, that merger.
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party to compile data regarding user interactions with our website.
You can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third party behavioral tracking.
Copyright © 2018 Ben Pakulski. All Rights Reserved.